The scheme “Agricultural Skill Development Training Programme for Women Farmers and Farmers” was started by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation, Government of Gujarat. This Scheme is sanctioned under a gender audit programme for more productive varieties and a training-n-education programme for farmers.
Nowadays, women have become very sensitive in all developing fields. Moreover, there is a significant role of women farmers in agricultural activities. So, the Government of Gujarat sanctioned a programme of “Agricultural Skill Development Training Programme for Women Farmers” in the year: 2012-13. Afterward in the year 2013-14, the government sanctioned this programme jointly.
Under this programme, selected women farmers, male farmers, and youth have been trained-n-guided in agricultural and allied aspects of the scientific method. Moreover, they have informed the developing scheme of the state and central levels. During the year 2018-19, this scheme has sanctioned on Date: 11-04-2018. The training activities of the same programme are as under:
Training Activities :
- Pre-Seasonal Camp (Village Level)
- Institutional Training Course (Four Days)
- Training for Youth (Five Days)
- Sharing Followup Camps (Village Level)
- Krishimela (Krishi Stalls, Competition, Seminar)
- In State Educational Inspiration Study Tour (For 7 Days)
- Out of the Educational Inspiration Study Tour (For 10 Days)
- International Educational Inspiration Study Tour (For 10 Days)
- State-Level Sharing Workshop
- Under this programme, selected women farmers, male farmers, and youth have been trained-n-guided in agricultural and allied aspects of the scientific method.
- The latest information on agricultural aspects will be provided to the selected applicant under this scheme.
- The selected applicants have informed the developing scheme of the state and central levels.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- The farm families of women farmers, male farmers, and youth are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Step 1: To participate in the training, the applicant needs to visit the nearest Farmer Training Centre of the district or contact Village Level Worker (Gram Sevak) and request/collect an application form for the scheme.
Step 2: In the application form, fill in all the mandatory fields, paste the passport-sized, and attach all the mandatory documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form along with the documents to the concerned receiving authority.
Step 4: After successful verification, the applicant may be eligible to take all the benefits under the scheme.
- Government-approved photo ID i.e. Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)