AP EAMCET Counselling 2023: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the counselling dates for AP EAMCET 2023 at eapcet-sche.aptonline.in. The AP EAMCET counselling dates 2023 have been released for admission to B.Pharm/D.Pharm courses. Candidates who are eligible for admission can register and pay the processing fee from November 1, 2023, to November 8, 2023. APSCHE will release the AP EAMCET seat allotment result on November 14, 2023, after 6 PM. Seat allotments will be subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling Dates
|Online Payment of Processing Fee.||November 1, 2023, to November 8, 2023|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centres||November 8, 2023, to November 9, 2023|
|Exercising the Web Options by the registered and eligible Candidates||November 10, 2023, to November 12, 2023|
|Change of Options for the candidates||November 12, 2023|
|Allotment of Seats||November 14, 2023|
|Self-Reporting& Reporting at College||November 15, 2023, to November 16, 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Counselling Eligibility
To be eligible for the AP EAMCET counselling 2023, candidates:
- Must have secured a seat in engineering courses but have not shown interest in joining the seat.
- who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified
- who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified
- who have reported/not reported but cancelled their allotment in engineering courses
- who have completed certificate verification as per the above schedule
AP EAMCET Counselling 2023 Required Documents
- APEAPCET-2023 Rank card.
- APEAPCET-2023 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter M.P.C or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2023-24 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under the EWS category
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.