Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program is a unique initiative to groom young graduates to kickstart a successful career in banking. The Young Bankers program is co-created by Axis Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. It has been very well received over the last 11 years with close to 11000 successful Young Bankers being trained and inducted in Axis Bank.
On successful completion of the program, the participant will be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence.
Axis Bank Young Banker Program
This is a One-year program specifically designed for Axis Bank. The program has been on-going for over 11 years since 2012. In the last 11 years, over 11000 students have been inducted into Axis Bank Ltd through this program.
As a part of this One-year program, the selected candidates will undergo:
- 4 months of classroom learning (at Manipal Academy of BFSI, Bengaluru)
- 3 months of internship with Axis Bank at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
- 5 months of On-The-Job Training with Axis Bank (where candidates will undertake a full-time role) at any of the bank branches / offices PAN India.
Axis Bank Young Banker Program Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
- Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, Original Final Year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted on joining the academy.
- Graduation Degree (10+2+3 patterns ) is compulsory
Axis Bank Young Banker Program Selection Process
- Complete online registration form and pay the registration fee of Rs 100
- Take the online assessment(s) – Level 1 (L1) & Level 2 (L2)
- Successful candidates who clear both the L1 & L2 assessments will receive a Selection Letter confirming that they have been selected for admission.
- Complete Fee Payment and report to campus at Bangalore
Axis Bank Young Banker Program Fee Structure
- The total Fee for the program is ₹2,37,288+18% GST (₹2,80,000 all inclusive).
- Prior to program commencement fees for Term 1 is payable – Rs 1,48,430.
- Term 2 fee of Rs 1,31,570 is payable 45 days after the program commences.
- This fee includes Tuition Fees, boarding & hostel fee, food expenses, Infrastructure usage, Health Insurance (Max Coverage of 1 Lakh Rupees),Tablet expenses & GST of Rs 42,713.
You can pay the fees from your own resources (Self fund) or you are welcome to take a loan from any bank of your choice or you may take a loan from Axis Bank. Loan shall be given subject to you fulfilling all requirements of the Bank.
Axis Bank Young Banker Program Documents Required
- Recent Passport size Photos
- Pan card & Adhaar card
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Degree documents (Degree Certificate and Grade report – consolidated / Term wise)
Axis Bank Young Banker Program Certificate
You will be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Service from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) post *successful completion of this program.
Axis Bank Young Banker Program 2023 Notification PDF & Apply Online Form Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
How to apply online for Axis Bank Young Banker Program?
Time needed: 10 minutes
Follow the steps given below to apply online for this recruitment:
- Step 1
Check Eligibility- Advertisement -
- Step 2
Click on Apply Online Link
- Step 3
Fill the application form
- Step 4
- Step 5
Save the form for future reference