- Advertisement -
- Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from the respective Board of Examination in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- Pursuing regular degree courses and not correspondence or distance mode or pursuing Diploma courses.
- Students with gross parental/family income upto Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum are eligible for scholarship under the scheme. Income certificate will be required only for the fresh applicants.
- The rate of scholarship is Rs.12,000/-per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.20,000/-per annum at Post-Graduation level.
- Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration of course is five (5) years/Integrated course will get Rs. 20,000/-per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
- However, students pursuing technical courses such as B.Tech, B.Engg. will get scholarship up to graduation level only i.e. Rs. 12,000 p.a. for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year and Rs. 20,000 in the 4th year.