Imperial College London, a prominent research university in the United Kingdom (UK), announced its largest-ever scholarship initiative on Wednesday, aimed at supporting highly skilled Master’s students from India. Over the next three years, the program will assist 30 of India’s most talented scholars. The Future Leaders Scholarship programme has been launched following the visit of Dr Jitendra Singh, the Minister of Science and Technology, to the university earlier this year.
In addition to this scholarship initiative, Imperial College London has also collaborated with the UK government’s Chevening Scholarships programme, which will provide funding for an additional three master’s scholars from India over the next three years. This scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses for students pursuing master’s programmes in engineering, natural sciences, business, and medical research.
Important Dates 2023
Applicants receiving offers from Imperial College London by May 11, 2024, will be considered for the Future Leaders Scholarship. The application deadline for this year’s Imperial College London’s Chevening Scholarship partnership is November 7.
Imperial College London Future Leaders Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship programme will support 30 of the country’s most talented Master’s scholars over the next three years.
- The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition and living expenses.
- It will be for students studying Master’s programmes in engineering, natural sciences, business, and medical research.
- In this programme, half of the scholarships are reserved for female scholars.
- It will provide funding for an additional three Master’s scholars from India over the next three years.
How to apply online for Imperial College London Future Leaders Scholarship 2023?
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
7 November 2023
Students studying Master’s programmes can apply