This scheme is a fully subsidized scheme, bore wells, pumps and electrification are provided to minorities, and small farmers living in rural areas. The objective of the scheme is to provide irrigation through the exploitation of groundwater (bore wells and tube wells) for individuals and groups of beneficiaries belonging to Minority communities.
The applications for the Energization of these bore wells are registered by the KMDC at Electricity supply companies (ESCOMs) of the Energy Department. Energization of borewells is carried out by ESCOMs.
Irrigation facility is provided to the agricultural land through a lift irrigation scheme utilizing the perennial source of water (rivers) and lifting water through pipelines.
For the individual Bore well project, the government has allocated Rs 3.75 Lakhs for Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, and Tumkur districts and Rs 2.25 Lakhs for other districts.
1. Beneficiaries – Small and Marginal farmers belong to rural areas.
2. The beneficiaries of this program will receive irrigation facilities on the agricultural property through the drilling of bore wells or the excavation of open wells, followed by the installation of pump sets and accessories.
3. For the individual Bore well project, the government has allocated Rs 3.75 Lakhs for Bangalore Rural, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, and Tumkur districts and Rs 2.25 Lakhs for other districts.
1. The age limit of the applicant should be between 18 and 55 years.
2. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State.
3. Applicants must belong to the State Religious Minority Community.
4. Family income from all sources should be within Rs.96,000 per annum.
5. Each beneficiary should have 1 acre 20 gunte (1 acre 50 cents) of an acre to 5 acres of dry land. In districts like Kodagu, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Shimoga, and Hassan, the minimum land should be 1 acre as the availability of land is very less.
6. Applicants should be Small / Marginal farmers.
Step 01: The applicants can go to the official website to apply for the scheme.
Step 02: Print the application form.
Step 03: Submit this application form along with other relevant documents to the Selection Panel of your concerned district.
Step 04:Submit this application form along with other relevant documents to the District Magistrate of their respective districts.
Step 05: After verification by the District Magistrate and Taluk Committee, the selected applications will be transferred to the concerned department for further processing.
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card (Proof of Residence)
- Latest RTC copy
- Small/ Marginal Farmer Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Copy of the Bank Pass Book
- Receipt of payment of land-revenue
- Self-declaration letter
- Self-declaration letter of guarantor