The IPL Centre for Rural Outreach (ICRO) established under the Indian Potash Limited (IPL), Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, has launched ICRO Amrit Internship Programme focused on youth productivity for prosperity. The interns will be placed at the headquarters and Regional Offices of NPC/ IPL. The duration of the internship will be 3 months initially which can be renewed up to 4 times. The internship program shall be available throughout the year. The placement of interns will be made at the Head office and regional offices of NPC / IPL depending upon the preference of interns and the requirements of the offices concerned.
- To promote productivity-related employment by enhancing vocational skills among youth and rural people.
- To create awareness about the enhancement of agriculture productivity.
- To create a network of youth entrepreneurs with skills to work in rural settings.
- To work towards the improvement of knowledge resources on youth interface.
- To ensure environmental sustainability and conservation of natural resources.
STIPENDThe selected intern shall be entitled to ₹ 6,000/- per month as a stipend during the period of internship.
CERTIFICATEThe interns will be issued an Internship Completion Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
NOTE: No payment towards transportation and other allowance etc. shall be paid to the interns.
- The applicant for the internship should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 12th Pass / Diploma Holder / Graduate or in the Final Year of their graduation degree.
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18-45 years.
Reservation/Preference/PriorityPreference will be given to candidates having agriculture or related sector qualification.
Interested applicants should apply online on the Official Website of NPC.
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- (Scanned PDF) Letter of recommendation in the prescribed format from their institute / college / university / establishment.
- Proof of Educational Qualification (marksheet)