The scheme “Incentive to Owners of Artificial Insemination Born Female Calf through Pure Breeding in Indigenous Cow” was started by the Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare & Co-operation, Government of Gujarat. The objective of this scheme is to avoid a decrease in the number of local pure breeds of Cow namely Gir and Kankrej and increase it to be properly maintained in the state.
1. The incentive of ₹3000/- will be given to owners of a female calf born through Artificial Insemination by pure breeding in indigenous cows.
2. The incentive/assistance shall be given once per year for one calf per beneficiary.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- The applicant should be the owner of a female calf born through artificial insemination by pure breeding in indigenous cows.
- The age of the calf should not be more than 11 months as of the date of the online application.
- The benefit of this scheme is eligible once per year for a maximum of one calf per beneficiary.
Step 01: The owners of a female calf born through A.I. by pure breeding in an indigenous cow can apply online at I-Khedut Portal.
Step 02: Now, the applicant needs to select the scheme in the Animal Husbandry Schemes Section on the portal and click on “Click here for details”.
Step 03: The applicant needs to select the desired scheme and read the instruction carefully and then click on ‘Apply’.
Step 04: Choose the option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ and then click on “Click to proceed”.
Step 05: Click on the “Click to Apply New” button and submit a new application.
Step 06: Click on the “Update Application” button to add corrections to the application.
Step 07: Click on the “Upload Document” button to upload all the relevant documents.
Step 08: Once the application is done, confirm it. The application must be confirmed within seven days from the date of saving the online application.
Step 09: Take a printout of the confirmed application.
Step 10: The application must be signed and submitted along with the supporting documents to the nearby Veterinary Officer of the Veterinary Dispensary.
Step 11: Scanned copy of the application and other documents can be uploaded after confirming the application.
Note 01: The application will be inwardly taken online by the concerned officer/office only if the correct and sufficient documents are uploaded along with the application signed/fingerprinted by the beneficiary.
Note 02: If wrong/incomplete documents are uploaded online by the beneficiary, such application will not be inwarded online. In such circumstances, the beneficiary has to submit the remaining/correct documents in the concerned office within seven days of application.
Note 03: For the approval of the application form printout of the online application must be submitted to the nearby Veterinary Officer of Veterinary Dispensary.
Note 04: Scanned copy uploaded in PDF format should not exceed 200 KB in size.
- Government-approved photo ID (if applicable) i.e. Aadhaar Card
- Canceled Bank Cheque or Xerox of the first page of Bank Passbook
- Ration Card (Barcoded)
- Certificate of AI done from whom AI is carried out. (as mentioned in the online application)
- Certificate of Artificial Insemination Institution (if applicable) of Animal Breeding by Artificial Insemination
- Certificate of spot verification of calf details by Veterinary Officer/Livestock Inspector (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (only for disabled) (if applicable)