SBIF Asha Scholarship Program for School Students 2023 is an initiative of the SBI Foundation to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India. Under this scholarship program, students studying in Classes 6 to 12 can get scholarship of Rs.10,000 for one year.
- Students studying in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Students from PAN India can apply.
- Rs.10,000 for one year
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant