North-East Scholarship: Applications are invited from eligible candidates from North-Eastern states to avail scholarships of ₹ 80,000 every year. The National Scholarship Portal of Government of India will be awarding nearly 10,000 scholarships at the rate of ₹ 8,000 per month for 10 months to the students.
- Interested and eligible candidates can visit the National Scholarship Portal and apply by December 31, 2023.
- The scholarship is open to those students who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination from a school situated within NER through a recognized Board of Education including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- The scholarship is available for those students only, who are pursuing a recognized UG degree programmes as specified and notified by UGC from time to time.
- Only the students, who are already admitted in the first year of UG degree programme in an eligible university/college/institution within India, are eligible to apply. In other words, a student who has secured admission in UG programme in the academic year 2020-21 will be eligible for selection in the year 2020-21 only.
- The scholarship is available to the students for first UG Degree only. Students, who have already acquired any degree, are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship will be given for the duration of study of UG programme as specified by UGC for each programme, from the start of class in the first year/semester.
- In case of ‘integrated’ and ‘dual degree’ programmes, the scholarship will be payable for the UG component only.
- The scholarship is available for students who are admitted in UG degree programme through ‘Regular/Full Time’ mode only. The students, who are pursuing any UG programme through open/ distance/ correspondence/ private/ part-time mode, are not eligible to apply.
- Students gaining admission through ‘Management Quota’ are not eligible to apply.
- The income of the parents of the student should be below Rs. 04.50 lakh per annum.
- Students, whose parents’ annual income is Rs.04.50 or more, are not eligible to apply.
- Student should have a valid Domicile Certificate of any State of NER
How to apply online for Scholarship?
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
31 December 2023
Class 12th pass