SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Tier I Result 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023. Candidates who have taken the Computer-Based Test (CBT) Tier I can now access the Answer Key. To find out about eligibility criteria, age limits, selection procedures, syllabus, examination pattern, pay scales, and other essential information regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment Exam 2023, please refer to the notification.
- Apply Online Start Date : 30/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/07/2023
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 22/07/2023
- Correction Date : 26-28 July 2023
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : 1-14 September 2023
- Answer Key Paper I : 17/09/2023
- Result Paper I : 07/11/2023
- Paper II Exam Date: To be released
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Notification 2023 : Age Limit As on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2023.
SSC MTS Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Eligibility|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)||1198||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Havaldar||360||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any RecognizedWalking :Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Min.Female : 1 Km in 20 Min.Height :Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMSMore Details Read the NotificationChest Male : 81-86 CMS|