Effective from 1st December 2012, this is a pension scheme for the Retired Home Guard / Women Home Guard Volunteers. The Rate of Pension shall be ₹750 per head per month (without any allowances whatsoever). Arrears shall not be payable. The retirement from the service should have been on superannuation or on medical invalidation only. Persons getting pensions from other sources (excluding social pensions) shall not come under the purview of the proposed scheme. The pensioner should open a Bank Account and the pension should be only credited to their Bank Account every month.
- The applicant must be a Retired Home Guard / Women Home Guard Volunteer.
- The applicant must have put in a minimum period of 20 years of service.
- The applicant must have retired from service as Home Guard on superannuation or on medical invalidation only.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Age / DOB
- Proof of Address
- Proof of being a Retired Home Guard / Women Home Guard
- Proof that the duration of service is at least 20 years.
- Proof that the retirement was on superannuation or on medical invalidation only
- Domicile Certificate
- Details of the Aadhaar Linked Bank Account