UKPSC Admit Card 2023: The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced the recruitment notification for the Uttarakhand Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector Examination 2023. Candidates who have applied for the vacancy can now access and download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket. For details regarding age limits, syllabus, institute-wise posts, selection procedures, and pay scales, please refer to the advertisement specific to the Uttarakhand Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector EO TRI Examination 2023.
- Apply Online Start Date : 28/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/09/2023
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 18/09/2023
- Exam Date : November 2023
- Admit Card Available : 10/11/2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 172.30/–
- SC / ST : 82.30/-
- PH (Divyang) : 22.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other Mode Only.
UKPSC EO & Tax and RI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector Examination-2023 Recruitment Rules.
Uttarakhand EO and TRI Exam Notification 2023 Vacancy Total : 85 Post
|Exam Name||Total Post||UKPSC Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector Eligibility|
|Executive Officer||63||Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Tax & Revenue Inspector||22||Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India|
UKPSC Executive Officer and Tax & Revenue Inspector Exam District 2023
- Almora, Ranikhet, Champavat, Pithoregarh, Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Khatima, Bageshwar, Podi, Shrinagar, Kotdwar, Gopeshwar, New Tehri, Rudra Prayagraj, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Roorkee.